Clear jelly like substance dripping from rectum, tinge of blood in it. Should I go to the ER?

Hi, I was just walking outdoors when I felt something run down my leg. I ran inside to the bathroom and noticed that it was a clear jellylike substance that was coming from my rectum . It appeared to have a slight tinge of blood in it. I am very concerned and have put a call out ot my doctor, but he has not returned my call yet and I am wondering if it is something that I should go to the ER for?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hi .That might be a worm came out retro-gradely.Collect that sample & check it in laboratory this will help us further in diagnosis.OK.
General & Family Physician Dr. Bimal Desai's  Response