Clear jelly like mucus while coughing, cough in chest, breathing through mouth

i cough up transparent jelly while i cough sometimes.... its more when i cough right after meal and when i woke up in morning its very mild or next to nill as day passes i also can also sense(not audible) some cough in chest with my hands and breathing in through mouth .......iam all fit otherwise not having any problem besides it ...its around 1 year now with this and it started with a severe cough consequence of having icecreams and without sweater on during winters...plz tell whats my problem ... i tried ayurvedic and alopethic but all in vain.!!
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response

it looks like chronic rhino-sino-bronchitis.

You should take antibiotics and also local anti-inflammatory medications for the nose (Flixonase).

If it still persists than you have to consult a doctor to check for any kind of allergy.