Clear gooey substance comes out of my penis after urinating. Had sexual interactions before. Treatment?

Everyonce and a while while going to the restroom for bowel movement, a clear gooey substance will come out of my penis after urinating. This happens every great once in a while. When it does happen it may happen for the next three days. Then it stops for a long time. I am 16 and I have had sexual interactions before. It has never been any color besides white/clear.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The clear gooey substance coming out of your penis after urination is most probably be semen mixed with urine. This happens when men don't ejaculate for some time.

Semen is a waste product body ejaculates. It just can produce off springs, that is all. It will be produced little by little whenever we are sexually excited and ejected at appropriate time. Even during sleep.

Just don't worry if there is no pain or burning sensation along with it.