Clear fluid oozing through surgical area post years of knee joint fracture. No improvement with medicines. Suggestion?

I had a knee joint fracture about 10 years back,two screws were implanted,now there is a clear fluid coming out from the surgical area, the orthopeadic has told me to remove the metal implant shortly, he had prescribe ciplox 500mg tablets twice a day for 12 days and to apply T-bact cream over the area, after the prescribed dose the fluid effusion had come down but agin started after a few days, now i am experiencing skin bruises on other parts of the body, please advice...i have still not got the implant removed.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012