Clear fluid leakage from nose on leaning, has headache near temples, jaw pain, on antibiotics for sinus, has accident in the past. CSF leak?

My brother over the last month or so has been leaking clear fluid out of his nose . When he leans over it comes out like water running. Today he is experiencing headache in his temples and his jaws hurt. Over the last couple of weeks he has been on an antibiotic for Sinus infection and steroids and still has congestion. When he lays down at night it comes out too. He was rear ended by a car going really fast while his car was sitting still almost two years ago. Do you think he has a CSF leak? What should he do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012