Clear fluid filled pimple, red mark after popping, no itching

Hi a few weeks ago on my arm there was a small bubble, kind if like a pimple , and I popped it and a small about of clear fluid came out and it turned into a small red mark and looked like skin does after a burn but it looked like a part of skin was missing where it popped, and it s still there. I also got one within the past week again on the same arm and popped it again and now it s doing the same thing as the other. It doesn t itch or anything.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012