Clear fluid filled bumps on toes and hands, itch on scratching, form a yellow crust. No relief with fungal treatment. Solution?

I have small itchy , clear fluid filled bumps on my toe and some times my hand . They seem to go away and come Back over a cycle if they don t pop on their own they can become very tender. And only itch more when i scratch . If I pop one there is a definite hole underneath and it will leak clear fluids for a day or so and then dry to a yellow crust in the center. Then flake off only to come back again. I have been useing a fungal nail treatment bit foamy seem to be working since it has been over a year now.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012