Clear fluid discharge from nipple during breast examination, headache, breast pain, cramps. What is this?

Hi I was wondering if you can help me out on a few questions. I have been sexually active even on the days that I am fertile and ovulating. today I was doing a breast chech and a couple of drops of clear fluid came out of my nipple . I m not due for a period for a week and a half. I am also experiencing headaches and breast pain and some cramping. I don t know what this is can you please help
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer