Clear excessive vaginal discharge, stopped, started again. Hysterectomy done. Treatment?

I had a complete hysterectomy on 7-24-12 and have had a clear vaginal discharge since. Like water flowing - no color or odor. Some days are heavier than others. Two days ago it was constant and yesterday and today it has seemed to stop. Because this happened over a week ago and then it started up again, I am reluctant to believe it is over. The Dr. gave me an internal exam last week and said everything looked fine. Is this normal and where is this fluid coming from? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  90 Awaiting Answer