Clear discharge, stopped Evra patch. Cramping, constipation, headache. What could it be?

Hi there, two weeks ago i had very weird discharge- it was clear, kind of looked like an egg white, i was supposed to start my period on monday and it is now friday with no signs of a period. I was off of my evra patch for one month and had very frequent sex with my boyfriend for the month.. before the discharge and after. I am still very emotional this week, have mild cramping, constipation , a headache for the last four days, and i have been having very sharp pains on my left side thats been going down my left leg.. im very unsure what it could be. Am i pregnant or is it something else.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012