Clear discharge, blood specks, tight lower back, no sore breast. Pregnant?

Hi, on Wednesday I received some clear discharge with specs of blood as well as a blood clot. I ve been very tired lately (which is odd for me as I suffer from anxiety ) , my lower back has been very tight, I do not have sore breast at all. I have random moments of nasea but don t throw up ( this is all in the past week) I have very frequent urges to urinate . My last period was on sep. 11- 15 . Im not 100% sure if this information maters but ive been having very detailed dreams and i never have dreams I am sexually active but have sex almost everyday so it is hard to decide if I m pregnant or not . Another thing is I ve entered into a bit of stress the past month as I know stress symptoms mimic pregnancy symptom . In your opinion do you believe I m pregnant and if so what day should I test for a positive result ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012