Clear bumps on one of the toes and at nail bed, red and swollen, peeling skin around it. Reasons ?

I have these clear bumps on one of my toes and at my nail bed, it s red and swollen. A while ago when I first got it, ipoked it, clear liquid came out and I only had 2-3 small bumps and now I have a lot more, but their tiny and there just on my big toe. The skin around it is peeling. I think it spread to ny fingers because now they re itchy and swollen too.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ALL THESE SYMPTOMPS ARE OF FUNGAL INFECTION WHICH SPREADS GRADUALLY
TAKE OFLOX 200 MGM VD FOR 5 DAYSTAB FORCAN 150 MGM WEEKLY FOR 3 MONTHSAPPLY CANDID B OINTMENT REGULARLY MORNING EVENING
KEEP DRYIN BETWEEN YOU CAN POR MYCODERM POWDERTAB ALLEGRA 120 MGM FOR 4 WEEK
REST DO 3 MONTHS
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic forum. The bumps on the toesappears to be paronichea, or boils, or cellulitis due to some local injury, or a prick. I advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, fruits, juices, and dry fruits which increase the blood, general health, and resistance to such infections.
Avoid taking pulses, potato, other tubers, fish, and brinjal to avoid pus formation.
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.