Clear bumps in the urethral opening. Had unprotected sex. Reason? No STD

Hello doctor, this morning I noticed a few small clear bumps on the inside of the tip of my urethra, most of the. Have subsided exepcept for one, there is very little discomfort, and no reaction to peroxide. The nights and weeks before I was having a lot of unprotected sex, and had been wearing the same pair of underwear for a few days, my partner and I have never tested positive for any stds, but we both have had minor infection before. I wanted to know the best course of cations for treating this, and ways to prevent this from happening in the future.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013