Clear and sticky liquid discharge from eyes. What do I do?

There is a wierd clear sticky liquid that I think is coming out of my eyes. I feel is all over me now, I also feel like its going in my nose , ear, mouth, literally I feel is every where. Am I imagining it? If it is what is it and what do I do? Before this happened I had problems with bright light or any kind of bright glare or shine. I also have sever sharp pain after I cry or have tears . Also my eyes seems to get really red often and heavy pain? What is happening to my eyes?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

Most of the symptoms related to your problem are suggestive of conjunctivitis, however, the photo-phobia (problem with bright light) is an indicator of uveal involvement which is a considerably problematic disease. You are advised to use anti-biotic drops for about 3 days. If it does not get well, you should go to an eye specialist for a slit lamp examination to rule out uveitis.

God bless you