Clear and itchy bumps on penis. No pain or bleeding. Friction bumps?

Hello, I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 16 months. We had sex the other night after not havining sex for about 2 weeks. When he inserted his penis it was a tight fit. We had sex on Monday and he had some clear bumps appear on the top shaft of his penis. I just had my yearly pap and STD test and 5 to 6 months ago. Are these friction bumps? They are normally gone in a few days. He says that they don t hurt, burn , or bleed . They just itch. When they pop they don t leave a scar or a hole like fever blisters
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012