Cleaned ringworm on arm with bleach, got burned, oosing clear fluid, infected. How to treat it?

I had a ringworm on my arm . It expanded and I cleaned it with bleach. It went away quickly but had a small one left. I got a cotton ball and held it on for 15 minutes. It really burned. Once I took it off, it was dark circle there. Now it is ooosing clear fluid and sorta looks like a portion of it may have a hint of green. i assume it could be infected. It grew a scalb in two days but once i clean it with bacteria soap or denorex some comes off. But it seems to dry it out. I am just worried about water substance. a little puffy surrounding it. in the crease of my rt arm by elbow . should i clean with peroxide and put neosporine on it and keep leaving it open?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012