Cleaned ear with qtip. Hearing muffled. Due to pushing wax towards ear drum?

Hello, yesterday i was cleaning my ear with a q tip because it felt blocked. I accidently put the q tip too far into my ear and now it feels even more blocked and my hearing is muffled. I dont think ive damaged my ear drum because there is no pain or blood and when i pull sideway on my ear the muffling stops and i can hear normally again. I thought that i just pushed the wax against my ear drum but i remembered that i got out quite alot of wax already. could there have just been lots of extra wax, which is why it was muffled in the first place, and i only got some out before pushing the rest in?.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013