Cleaned ear with q-tip, bleeding, headaches. History of chronic pancreatitis, birth defect in bile. Treatment?

I just got out of the shower and cleaned my ear lightly with a QTip, I never push too far just to be save. This is the second time there has been a light tinge of blood on the QTip. I have been experiencing severe headaches everyday and am wondering if this has anything to do with it. I am 44 and have chronic pancreatitis from a birth defect in my bile and pancreatic ducts that started to flare up at the age of 29. I do believe I am having some symptoms of paramenopause as well. The blood thing concerns me because of the headaches, do you think they are related?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012