Clay colored stools, increased frequency, burning body pain in torso, suggested Diverticulosis after CAT. What's wrong ?

Ive went to the bathroom 3 times already but my stool looked clay colored still brown but grayish. Ive been in and out of the ER and seeing a family doctor few a little over 2 months for burning body pain in my torso, under arms entire back and some times neck and jawline and left pelvis . Ive had blood work, urinalysis , Ekg , xrays and a Cat scan done. The Doctor from the ER told me my pain was most likely neurological and recommended I get colonscopy. My docter told me I have Diverticulosis after reviewing my Cat scan but still hasn t said anything about my pain Ive also been nauseous for over 7 days off and on. Ive been constantly worried about what the hell is wrong with me please help.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012