Clarification on BHCG count. Pregnant. On fertygin, HCG injection. Suggest?

is it a good pregernant
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
A rising titre of beta HCG is suggestive of a viable pregnancy. The doubling of hcg levels over 48 hours is suggestive of a live pregnancy. You can get an ultrasound scan done to confirm the fetal well being.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. as two things are simultaneous: pregnancy + HCG injection, thus it will pose some difficulty in determining levels of HCG i.e. whether due to pregnancy or injection!
2. time gap of 12 days is sufficient for clearance and metabolism of injected HCG, thus do keep this thing in mind.
3. in early stages of pregnancy, HCG levels doubles every 48-72 hours, if HCG levels are rising slowly or dropping , often an indicator of miscarriage.