Ckd patient. On heamodialysis. Can Stem cell therapy cure? Complications?

Hello doctor I am a. Ckd patient from past 15yrs (now I am 20 yrs)..I had my first renal transplant when I was 13years and my new kidney failed after 4days of renal transplant and this failure has led to rise in antibodies where plasmapheresis has to be done to proceed to 2nd kidney I was jus wondering wheather this stem cell therapy can cure me..I live in Bangalore India is this procedure(stem cell therapy ) is available in Bangalore ????.....and also I am on heamodialysis thrice a week 4 hrs ....from past 4 yrs.....and also are there any complications in stem cell therapy and is it a costly procedure?........thank you sir...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013