Cirrhosis of liver, tests showed high bilrubin, low albumin, low BUN values. Had stopped liveril fortte due to controlled levels. What could be the cause?

I am 81 years old with cirrhosis of liver and on medication. My serum levels were within limits till last month. My doctor has advised me to stop liveril fortte for the last 1 month. My bilurubin level is high - Total 2.5 mg/dl ; Direct 0.9 mg/dl and indirect 1.6 mg/dl. My albumin level is 3.4 mg/dl and BUN 2.1. The lab has told me that my serum is icretic. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012