Cirrhosis of liver, had surgery to remove umbilical hernia due to ulcers on it, now have scars on it. What should be done?

I have cirrours of the liver . beginning end stage .trying to get on a list to get another liver. A year ago I was diagnosed with a hernia unbiblical. Had it removed cause of ulcers was on it. In may this year. Now I have 2 hernia was scarr is of the first one. Already getting a little larger since this month. should I get ahold of the ones who fixed the first one . Now or wait longer.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012