Cirrhosis, iron deficiency, drink Irish cream. Serious issue?

OK...recently had endo and colonscopy after very low iron levels (had to have 3 hr iron transfusion and levels still up after 1 1/2 months. Still have to have small bowel xrayed and going to OB in re: mensturation next week (dont think this is the issue but it could be???). But, I do drink 4 to 5 times a week of irish cream at least 8 to 10 oz a night (and I know this is high). This has been going on about 4 years. Could this ( cirrhosis , iron deficiency etc) be an issue? I did tell me dr I drink 3 to 4 times a week but did not elaborate too much.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012