Circumcised, get rash on the penis after masturbation followed by flaky skin, itchiness. Could this be due to hygiene issue?

HI. I first noticed this rash on my penis head some 4-5 months back. I am circumsized. the head gets red spots aftr mastbtn. and a day later turn in to flaky dry skin which could come ff with slight scraping. If you scrape it prematurely, it reveals somewht red surface almost like fresh cut. there is itciness on the inside when I wake in the morning. I had tried washing with a medi soap and would use vaseline later. It had almost disappeared some 1.5 mnths back. It reappeared I dont knw bz of sex with my gf or bz i didn wash myself aftr mastbatn which I would foolishly do earlier as well. Couldit bz of the hygine issue.. I s there an oinment that I cud use to get rid of it
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012