Circular patches on arms, no itching, seborrheic dermatitis. Using mometasone furoate cream. Treatment?

Hi, I have suddenly developed light small circular patches on my arms. However, these are not of the color of vitiligo patches. There is no itching or scaling of the skin in the region, just patches. What could be the cause? I had a minor itching feeling and post that, I seem to have developed these patches. I had used mometasone furoate cream to control the itching. I also seem to develop red scaly patches around my forehead and nose. I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, could it causing issues on the forehead region too? However, these disappear after use of moisturizer / mometasone furoate cream for about a day or two.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012