Circular dark brown patches on thigh extending to back and belly. Temporary relief with flucanozole, grisovin bandy. Advise?

hi,I am 23 year adult man and for past two year there is a patches between my thighs,now the condition is worst the circular patches are bigger in size and connecting themselves spread to my back ,to my belly line. first the color is dark brown and pink like rashes as my skin tone is Brown then black . I had visited dermatologist earlier,they prescribe me medicine like flucanozole and grisovin bandy plus they are usefull till time course then after problems start again.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012