Ciprofloxacin prescribed for urinary bladder infection. Feeling lightheaded, tingling in the back. Concerned

Good Evening Dr. Grief, due to a bladder infection, I have been prescribed Ciprofloxacin (750 MG) and Phenazopyridine (200 MG). I took my first pills a few hours ago, and feel a bit light-headed. This could be due to also not getting enough sleep the night before. I feel a slight tingle around my upper back area - I'm scheduled for a sonogram tomorrow (Kidneys) - Should I be concerned? Or should I trust that the medications will remove the infection?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013