Cipralex, increased anxiety, difficulty in breathing, stomach pain, swollen eye area, nausea, wrinkles, facial swelling; inflated cheeks

Hello, I took cipralex for a week, for anxiety. although It was medically induced by iron injections not depression.On day two, other than increased anxiety, difficulty in breathing, stomach pain, swollen eye area, nausea I felt all my facial muscles pull downwards, wrinkles formed the next day due to my skin stretching . By day three my eyes shrank in size, wrinkles disappeared but my face had elongated in shape. It has been two months now of ongoing facial swelling; inflated cheeks varying in size and shape, nose swelling which almost seems like my whole nose shape has changed permanently,puffiness and dark bags under eyes, and eye size has not returned to normal. can you please advise whether this is all because of cipralex damaging my facial nerves and muscles even though it was such a low dose. Did it cause an imbalance in my central neverous system ? What tests can I get done, and should I be taking anti inflammatory medication like cortisteriods ? I have asked doctors but with no avail. thank you ur help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012