Ciplamtprost kit, was pregnant, bleeding from 2nd day of taking pill, bleeding comes on and off, weakness due to bleeding

Dear Sir/Madam, I Afreen Ahmad Age 22 years had taken your CIPLA MTPROST KIT 45 days ago. I was pregnant by 41 days. The result was very fast. On 2nd day by taking the first pill there was heavy bleeding . After few days bleeding also stopped and all things ware normal. But after one week bleeding started again. then stopped after 2 days. till now the slight bleeding starts after every 5to6 days. (one of my friend told me that this is normal and in approx one month every thing will be fine ) Please suggest what to do. becos of bleeding I feel weakness .
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Hello Ren.
Welcome here on hcm.
I will suggest you to take treatment by a gyne specialist so to avoid risk to your life.