Cigratte, marijuana smoker. Had asthma attack. Severe cough with mucus. Health concern. Reason for attack?

I am a 27 114lb 5 7 female ive been smoking cigarettes since i was 13, quite a heavy marijuana smoker in teens but no more, I started using crystal meth when i was 21 only snorting it for the first 6 months i started smoking it quite heavily thru a water bong often with incredibly sugary juices and candies in it for flavor. I quit for 1 year in 2008 relapsed very shortly after yr to date when i relapsed in 2009 using same bong method with juice. last year in march i went to rehab but left in july due to a relapse, my daily intake is rather excessive i can often smoke up to an eight ball (3.5 grams) a day, i started to occassionally use heroin in september of this year I am not physically addicted to it, but i do use it more than i should. around christmas of this year i noticed i was becomming very short of breath and having troubles breathing wheezing very badly. on christmas i suffered my first asthma attack my respiratory health has steadily declined unfortunalty my meth bong usage has not. i have just recently stopped smoking heroin(i was using bongs for that also) and i can only take about one puff of a cigarette without choking literally and coughing till i usually cough up blood. I have been in the hospital now about twice a month since december. my coughs are very severe and often have a sick churning gurgle sound and the mucus that comes up is very yellow and thick thick balls and large curdy thick chunks and resemble long disgusting wormy looking mucus noodles, often m with brown or bloody like color swirls. this last month has been especially bad, my wheezing is constant and walking up 5 stairs will often bring me to the point of asthma attack. im 27 and i8 sound like a 90 yr old woman. I am obviously growing very concerned about my condition and i am now trying to no longer smoke jib on a bong....or really at all. i would like to mention also that i have had more than one set of chest xrays when nothing was said to be the matter.....I guess my question is do you think this is due mainly from bong usage noting however i never encountered a problem EVER in past or is there something else to worry? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012