Cigarette burn mark on lip. Any medication to apply on burn to heal?

I had a cigarette burn on my lip almost a year ago. It keeps going and coming but it has covered a larger portion of my lip now. I got Bedan cream from my doctor, which was helpful, but the thing on my lip grows again. At times, in the morning, my upper lip is orange due to dried watery thing coming out of the burnt area and then it takes another week or so to heal again. Could you please recommend another medicine and tell me why this isn t going? Best regards
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012