Cialis on the bottom of foot, white stuff on poking with needle, same eruption on knee. What could be wrong?

I had this calis on. The bottom of my foot it began hurting so much I could barely walk on it.Litheness went to the doctor and they said to soak it. Several days later it felt like a lot of pressure so I poked a needle onto it and thick white stuff came out.Icalled the doctor and they gave me an antibiotics for ten days which did nothing thick yellow and white stuff continued to come out for a couple more weeks.Finally one day I was able lto get. this small piece of medal out.I thought the whole thing was over but then I noticed my knee on the same leg Looked swollen so I put alittle pressure on it and a bunch of thick yellow stuff started squirting out.I dappled the doctor and made an appointment they took a culture which came back as unidentified bacteria or something like that.They prescribed a stronger antibiotics which did not do anything. A long story short I went to the doctors 5 times for this issue & now I can feel the bottom of my foot starting all over again.Do you know what is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012