Churning in the stomach on erotic thoughts, intense pain on one side, have habit of excessive masturbation. Is it normal?

I get a strong churning in my stomach on erotic thoughts. It started about a month ago. Now, the intensity of the churning has increased. And now, i have a pain in the left and right side of my stomach. The pain on my right started first and then the left started. Though both are only a slight pain, the left-sided pain is worrying me because it s more intense than the pain on the right side. The left-sided pain seems to increase when i take in a breath. But what REALLY worries me overall is the churning in my stomach. I am 14, male. Is this alright, doctor? PS: 1..I masturbate a lot. at least once or twice daily. 2..I RECKON THAT THE RIGHT-SIDED PAIN STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE CHURNING. 3..I started masturbating at 10 or 11 years. Thanks in advance, doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012