Churg strauss syndrome, high ESR, hyperkalemia. Used cellcept, mycophenolate. Can I get back to using them?

Tell me about the use of cellcept; mycophenolate 500mg tid for treatment of Churg Strauss Syndrome. I had to quit taking approximately 2 weeks following an increase from bid dosing to tid dosing related to hyperkalemia with a K+ of 6.1. I am afraid to return to bid dosing and have been off this medication for 2 weeks now. Total time of taking medication was less than 3 weeks before I was advanced to tid dosing. Treatment is aggressive for CSS at 2nd stage of disease with ESR=45. D. Henderson RN
Asked On : Wed, 3 Jul 2013