Chubby cheeks, hypertrophied mandible, had gutka, smoking addiction. Cause and cure?

i feel i developed i chubby cheeks and hypertrophied mandible when i ate gutka for three months as an alternative, when i quit smoking . After 3 months of 1 or 2 small packs a day i finally quit gutka. I am very unhappy with my chubby square face . My question is, is it because of quitting smoke or eating gutka. how can i get rid of it, as i was not like that before. Its been 5 years since then, but no change and still chubby and square/.....what can i do now???
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012