Chron's disease, diarrhea, painful bowel movements followed by fistula draining with bowel, had surgisys fistula, taking Flagyl, Remicade. Second opinion required?

I have crohn s diesease and on Remicade . last tuesday i had a surgisys fistula plug installed because of a fistula. that was last Tuesday. Now i m having very painful bowel movements and a few hours after a bowel movement i get alot of pain until the fistula starts draining through the exterior opening and it appears to have bowel in it. I m taking percocet and aspirin but it doesnt do anything for the pain. called my surgeons office the other day and was told that this is normal. I cant deal with this anymore and i guess my question to you is should i get another opinion or ask for another doctor? I m also taking Flagyl and just today started having diareha.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012