Chronic yeast infection in the vaginal area, sex painful, took medicines, no sugar, yeast diet, no relief. Suggestions?

I have lupus (no steroids used in over a year). I took the morning after pill in Nov 2011 and have had chronic yeast infections ever since, usually 1-2x a month. I ve seen my family doc and 3 GYNs and no luck. They give me meds (oral and vaginal gels) or recommend the OTC yeast infection treatments. Done them all. I ve eliminated sugar and yeast from my diet, i take high dose of probiotics and an oral antifungal and STILL get them. I ve been tested for diabetes and my sugars are good. I dont wear tight clothes, only cotton underwear, I dont swim and shower after the gym. They are annoying, uncomfortable, make sex painful and I am beyond fed-up. What do I do?!?!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012