Chronic vertigo, syncope. MRI shows angioma and nodules in white matter. Have headache

I am dealing with chronic vertigo and several episodes of syncope . My family doctor ordered an MRI that revealed an angioma in the front left lobe and innumerable nodules in the white matter of the brain. The radiologists thought it to be evidence of MS. Because I show no symptoms of MS, my doctor referred me to a neurologist . Physical exam - she felt I did not display symptoms of MS, but definitely inner ear problems. She ordered another MRI of my spine , catscan of my brain and numerous blood tests. Still no sign of MS. An Interventional Neuro-radiologist on the team recommended a cerebral angiogram to determine whether I had a venous angioma and/or if it had a fistual on it. This test confirmed no presence of a fistula, just a venous angioma. I have a brother who had a brain bleed in 2009. I was so bad moved the brain over 3 inches. He was found at home unconscious, rushed to emergency and a crainiotomy (sp) was performed. His recovery took 3 months, but he is with us, thank God!!! Wondering if either the venous angioma and the nodules/lesions in the white matter of the brain could be causing my symptoms: Some headaches (left side) the chronic dizzyness and syncope. Also wondering if what my brother went through and what I am experiencing can be familial. Can stress add to these symptoms? I appreciate any insight you give me on this.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012