Chronic urticaria with intense itching, prick test showed positive for house dust and mites, NSAID, normal thyroid profile. On loratidine bd, levocetrizine. Permanent cure?

Hello sir, i have chronic urticaria for last 4 years.regularly on fexofenadine .tried levocetrizine . taken steroids 3 courses for a months time in 1st year.i have shown dermatologists earlier. i am 28 years old and an ophthalmologist myself. currently i am taking loratidine bd, levocetrizine and olopatadine..blood test (prick test) over my arms positive to house dust and mites and few NSAIDs.which i dont take. still m terrible with wheal and urticaria and intense thyroid profile is normal.cant stop my medication for a single day even plz help..m in bad there a permanent cure
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012