Chronic urticaria, recurring allergy, vitamin D and B12 deficiency, high cholesterol. Why is Urticaria not healing?

I have chronic urticaria for over 6 months now. In the last few months, I get the allergy every week, usually in the night. I was also diagnosed vitamin D & B12 deficiency a month back. I have added 2 glasses of skimmed milk in my diet since then. I am also taking vitamin D supplement and brewer yeast (b12) I was also diagnosed high cholestrol (6.9) last week. I have reduced ice-creams, chocolates & sweets since last week from my diet.I have also started cardio exercise ( mostly static cycling, yoga & sometimes swimming since last week). In regard to urticaria, I am taking antihistamine on SOS basis (clarityne). It is able to cure it well, but I am worried about CU continuing for so long. I am a 37 year old male, vegetarian since birth.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012