Chronic upper abdominal pain, stool and gas build-up, dull pain on movement. Treatment options?

Hi, I ve been having leftside upper abdominal pain for 5 days now. I went to the er on monday and they couldn t find anything wrong on x-ray . Just that i had stool and gas build up in that area. They gave me some stuff to clean me out and it worked, but the pain didn t go away. Could this be soreness or should i head back to the er to see if its something else? I don t really wanna go back unless i really have to. I am not throwing up or any blood in stool . The pain is dull for the most part. Only happens when i get up and walk or move at times.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012