Chronic tonsillitis, palpitations. Tests show anemia, elevated liver enzymes. Prescribed iron and antibiotics. Second opinion required?

I have chronic tonsillitis and tonsil stones. Went to the doctor for an antibiotic and to schedule removal. Had blood drawn because I also have had heart flutter/palpitations for a few years that has increased since having children (ages 3, 1, and 6 months). My blood work came back as severely anemic (no surprise as I hemoraged during birth of last child and was on meds to control bleeding till 13 weeks post partum) also elevated liver enzymes . All I was prescribed was iron and an antibiotic. Should I get a second opinion? What could be causing all this? I m worried there is something more severe causing these symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012