Chronic tickle/dry cough is worse, left ear pain. Cyst on thyroid aspirated and drained. What should I do ?

After seeing Pulmonologist (may be exercise borderline asthma but not an issue), Allergist (still only hayfever), Internist, Neurologist (a bit of carpel tunnel on left arm and two herniated discs T-4 and T-5/S-1), ENT (where a throat scope was done, blood work good, t-4 normal) a 3.5cm cystic nodule was discovered left side of thyroid (8 years ago it was .8 in size). Due to chronic tickle/dry cough for 9+ plus on left side only, the cyst was aspirated 2 weeks ago and drained. Note, it was a blood filled cyst. Still waiting for results, but I am confident they are negative. However, the chronic tickle/dry cough is worse and my left ear ache is getting occuring more frequently and my left side of throat is sore. I thought this would all go away after aspiration. I have covered all the bases and don t know what to do now or what it could be causing this chronic tickle/dry cough now ear ache. My left eye will tear up from coughing and nose run. No fever, though at end of the day it feels worse. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012