Chronic stomach aches, constipated, occasional vomiting. Taking miralax. Headaches, bloody nose. Cause for above symptoms?

I have a 9 year old. She has been complaining of chronic stomach aches for 2 years now. X-rays show she s constipated. She vomits during the night occasionally. We take Miralax for it but the stomach aches persist. Now she s been complaint of a headache and dizziness . I don t think she has Ever mentioned these concerns before. She also has been getting 4-5 bloody noses a week for about three weeks now. It is winter and dry so I don t know. My alarm bells are starting to go off that maybe it s something more. She cries frequently about not feeling well. I just don t know because its a lot of vague symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013