Chronic sore throat, unable to speak, blood in mucus, enlarged tonsil. Took injections, might be pharyngitis. Causes?

HELLO SIR, i am XXXXX and 23 years of age. i reli dont knw wat has happened to ma throat ? i get a sore throat almost every month sometimes even in 15 days . took many medications for the same . some docs said its pharangitis . took lyncs injections too last month , but now again i m sick . i cant speak and my throat hurts bad . there is blood in ma mucus too . another doc said that i have a big tonsil towards left side and priscribed me the medicine accordingly .........plz guide m in pain
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012