Chronic skin problems, varied diagnosis of psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, worsens in hot weather. Suggestive treatment?

sir i am uttam kumar das,age 26, sir i am suffering from last 10 years in skin problem,when i was 18 that time i was consulting a skin specialist that he was identfying its psoriasis , last year i was consulting at appolo doctor their he said me it is sebhoreic dermatitis ,its very wrose in my whole body,when climate is 25degree my skin is very wrose and dry and irritate, and white sclap comeout form my skin please sir help me
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012