Chronic sinusitis, recurring infection. Surgery done to remove polyps, did deviated septum. Wants to do tooth implantation. Safe?

Hi , I have chronic sinusitis problem, I did endoscopic sinus surgery in 2008,I was completely blocked they removed polyps and did deviated septum ,so I breath well after but keep the sinus infection recurring every two month course of antibiotic and the doctor did cat scan on me in 2010and told me I have thickmucosal in my sinuses I need surgery so I run away from him , I did not do It I went to see another ent doctor end of 2010and I did the cat scan he told me the same but I refused to do it then he gave me levaquin antibiotic to take I felt better so I had 3years two tooth been broken I decide to take them out and do implant instead after the extraction on January2012, I had a sinusitis problem bloked my ears so I went to my ent doctor so every thing was swalllon he gave me cortison tablets with spray cortison I felt better and did the cat scan and found I have thickening mucosal in all my sinuses and I need surgery to do I told him I will do it and gave me July 2to do it so next month passed one month and a hafe since I have seen him my question is I felt better in my symptoms after I took the two tooth out is the problems was from them or the disease is there needs to be removed I wait to mention I have allergy problems too on molds,grass,ragweeed,cocarotch. Do I stop need to do the surgery ?beside I am planning to do implants but I am scared to do it before the surgery . I want your advice please......
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012