Chronic sinusitis, high BP. Which decongestant can I safely use?

I suffer with chronic sinus infections and also have high blood pressure ...most decongestants have a warning of not to use them if you have high blood pressure, so my question is what can i use instead of? I take avalide. Is there a decongestant that you can use? my doctor suggested Benadryl allergy tablets. I have used Advil Cold and Sinus before and it seems to work the best, but how safe it that? This whole situation causes alot of anxiety on my part as with this whole sinus thing I sometimes have a hard time breathing. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013