Chronic sinusitis, headache, vertigo, dizziness. Suffering from sleep disorder, stress, bone condition. Suggestions?

I've been sick a lot. I I've had nose surgery two years ago. I still get chronic sinusitis and last month also fluid in my ear. I went to ER with serve vertigo, bad headache. Saw another ENT and he said it was panic attacks not vertigo. He didn;t listen to me and I still feel dizzy. I have normal blood work but small thyroid nodules were found before on throat. i have a bone condition, a sleep disorder and stress. But im in a lot of ppain and dont feel like myself when I stand or walk. Any suggestions beside a gym and therapist which i alresdy have.... thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013